Open Home Dates:
You won't want to miss the opportunity to own this amazing apartment positioned perfectly between Rosalie Village and the Paddington Terraces boutique shopping and dining precincts. Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a beautiful kitchen, huge balcony for entertaining, with amazing views on the first level and yes.......walk up the stairs to your fabulous 46sqm loft, this unique apartment is like nothing else on the market today.
Not only is it bathed in natural light with magnificent city views from just about every corner, you'll be wowed by the incredible upstairs loft just right for a multitude of uses. Currently used as a third bedroom, it could also be a great yoga space, art studio, second living area, home office.....the choice is yours. The loft features air conditioning, ceiling fans, new carpet and window shutters, beautiful sloping ceilings and of course amazing city views. Access is via a staircase from the apartment's balcony as well as the internal stairwell for the building.
With its fabulous location on the corner of Fernberg Rd and Guthrie Street, you can see why this complex of 8 apartments is so tightly held. This iconic building provides easy visitor parking, secure access, is well maintained and best of all, it has very reasonable body corp fees.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus 46sqm LOFT (the largest in the complex)
- Amazing city views
- Beautiful kitchen featuring a marble benchtop, dishwasher and stainless steel appliances
- Large open plan living with sliding doors to wrap around balcony
- Master bedroom with walk through robe, ensuite, city views and custom made window dressings
- 2nd bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Laundry/main bathroom combination
- Large balcony with room for dining and lounging
- Air conditioning in main bedroom and loft
- Ceiling fans in main bedroom and loft
- New carpet in bedrooms and loft and timber look flooring to living spaces
- Freshly painted
- An abundance of natural light in every room
- Tandem 2 car garage with remote access
- Secure, well maintained complex of only 8 apartments with many owner occupied
- Low Body Corp Fees
- Walk to Milton train station, buses, Rosalie Village, Milton Shopping Village, Suncorp Stadium, cafes, shops, cinema and restaurants
- Milton State School catchment
One of Brisbane's favourite suburbs, Paddington is well known for its café culture, an abundance of bars and restaurants, great shopping precincts and of course its proximity to the CBD. The fitness folk will love the easy access to the bicentennial Bikeway at Milton, nearby parks, and the Ithica Swimming Pool. Suncorp Stadium is a short walk away to watch your favourite sport or live concert and the Sit Down Comedy Club at the Paddington Tavern ("The Paddo") is just up the road. With cinemas close by as well as convenience shopping, fantastic schools and other amenities, Paddington really is the place to be.
This apartment will not stay on the market for long so call Marisa to book an inspection now!
|Garaging / carparking||Tandem|
|Walls / Interior||Gyprock|
|Flooring||Tiles, Floating and Carpet|
|Window coverings||Drapes, Blinds|
|Heating / Cooling||Split cycle a/c, Ceiling fans|
|Property Features||Safety switch, Smoke alarms, Intercom|
|Chattels remaining||Dishwasher, Dryer, Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, TV aerial, Curtains|
|Kitchen||Designer, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Breakfast bar and Finished in Granite|
|Living area||Open plan|
|Main bedroom||King, Balcony / deck, Walk-in-robe, Heating / air conditioning and Ceiling fans|
|Bedroom 2||Single and Built-in / wardrobe|
|Bedroom 3||Double and Heating / air conditioning|
|Main bathroom||Bath, Separate shower|
|Land contour||Flat to sloping|
|Water supply||Town supply|
|Locality||Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport|