Positioned in a quiet location of Mitchelton, whilst being close to parks and public transport is 55 Keylar St. A contemporary home offering all the luxuries you want, on a single level. This home is perfect for those looking for a low maintenance lifestyle with the added comfort of modern design and convenience.
You will immediately feel a sense of light and energy as you make your way from the front entrance to the rear open plan living areas that flow and open to your outdoor covered area making it a perfect space for entertaining family & friends.
For your further consideration:-
* Easy living, low maintenance home
* Large kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas stove & electric oven
* Island bench perfect for family gatherings
* Master bedroom has an ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles and walk-in robe
* 3 bedrooms have built in robes
* 2nd bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, separate bath & shower
* Open plan kitchen, dining & living that flows out to the outdoor space
* Positioned on a 405m2
* A short walk to the end of the street and you will find an amazing park perfect for the kids to play
Within 8km of Brisbane CBD, Mitchelton is the perfect place to raise a family with its leafy neighbourhood, mix of character and contemporary properties, superb train and bus transport system and access to both large and boutique shopping facilities.
With a choice of many lovely streets, parks and bikeways this is a safe and friendly suburb suitable for families, professionals, retirees/downsizers and investors alike. Blackwood Street has a great choice of cafes in addition to the monthly Jan Power farmers market held on the first Sunday of every month - you will love it here in Mitchelton.
|Land Size||405 sqm|
|Garaging / carparking||Single lock-up|
|Flooring||Tiles and Carpet|
|Heating / Cooling||Split cycle a/c|
|Property Features||Security system, Smoke alarms|
|Chattels remaining||Light fittings, Stove|
|Kitchen||Modern, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Double sink, Gas reticulated, Pantry and Finished in Laminate|
|Living area||Open plan|
|Main bedroom||Double and Walk-in-robe|
|Bedroom 2||Double and Built-in / wardrobe|
|Bedroom 3||Double and Built-in / wardrobe|
|Bedroom 4||Single and Built-in / wardrobe|
|Main bathroom||Bath, Separate shower|
|Outdoor living||Entertainment area (Paved)|
|Water supply||Town supply|
|Locality||Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools|