Open Home Dates:
Also known as 26/63 Vale Street, Kelvin Grove.
IMPORTANT: You must register online for inspections. To book an inspection, please click the 'book an inspection time' button to view currently available times and register. If these times are not suitable, please request an alternative time that suits. Should no inspection times be advertised, please click on 'request an inspection time' and one of our property managers will be in touch as soon as possible. Alternatively, please select 'contact agent' to send a general enquiry.
NOTE: You must be registered to receive notifications of inspection time changes and cancellations.
Located on the second floor, this bright and breezy centrally-located unit is the epitome of low-maintenance living. Private and set amongst tropical landscaped grounds, you will love the practical design of the fully renovated open plan living, dining and kitchen area, which flows effortlessly to your own private elevated balcony - the perfect space to sit back and enjoy the panoramic North Westerly views.
Everything you need is all contained in this gorgeous, no-fuss home, perfect for the busy inner-city lifestyle or as an investment opportunity, a more convenient location will not be found with QUT Kelvin Grove, the Newmarket and Kelvin Grove Village shopping precincts, Normanby Hotel and public transport to the city all within easy walking distance.
Premiere Features Include:
- Open plan living and dining with a beautifully renovated kitchen, all leading out to your own spacious balcony with a north westerly aspect
- Great size master bedroom with built in robes and large modern ensuite
- Second bedroom also a great size with built in robe and dual access to the main bathroom
- Modern main bathroom with shower over bath
- Renovated kitchen with stainless appliances and new benchtops
- New flooring throughout
- Split system air conditioning
- Conveniently positioned built in laundry and storage
- Intercom access
- Direct access to the single covered car space from the secure internal grounds of the complex
Building features include:
- Located in a modern complex, residents can also enjoy ease of access to the complex pool
- Parking access from Vale Street with 8 visitor parking bays and two additional secure visitors' parks
- Main visitors entrance via Kelvin Grove Road
Kelvin Grove has become a popular suburb for a range of people wishing to live close to Brisbane City, Queensland University of Technology (QUT) and the Royal Brisbane Hospital. Located less than 4km north west of Brisbane's CBD, it is a hilly and pretty suburb. It has experienced good growth in median house prices over the past five years as buyers have taken advantage of the suburb's proximity to the city.
Kelvin Grove has had an infrastructure boom over the last 5-7 years with the development of the Kelvin Grove Village. The village is home to a number of shops, cafes, restaurants and a Woolworths. The Village is also the site of the weekly Kelvin Grove Farmers markets - a popular attraction of the suburb.
Well serviced by buses with easy access to the city along Kelvin Grove Road and other major roads, Kelvin Grove will continue to attract residents and tenants.
|Available Date||Friday, 15 September 2017|
|Garaging / carparking||Open carport|
|Heating / Cooling||Air conditioning|
|Living area||Open plan|
|Main bedroom||Double, Built-in-robe and Ceiling fan|
|Bedroom 2||Double and Built-in / wardrobe|
|Main bathroom||Shower over bath|
|Locality||Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools|