OPEN HOME CANCELLED
Bring your builder, roll up your sleeves and get ready to start your next project. The options are endless; you can restore this home to its former glory or demolish and build your dream home in the tightly held pocket of St John's Wood.
- Original 1940's home in popular location;
- Renovate or demolish and build your dream home;
- Combined living and dining area with direct access to the front porch;
- Three bedrooms, the rear bedroom has a powder room and direct access to the rear of the property;
- Central family bathroom;
- Second full kitchen downstairs;
- Two utility areas and a third toilet are also located downstairs;
- Single carport with additional off-street parking;
- Under house storage;
- Large 607sqm block on a quiet street.
- Located in the catchment areas for Ashgrove State School and The Gap State High School.
- The ever popular Banneton Bakery, Famished on Frasers and Marche du Macaron cafes are located less than a 5 minute drive away.
- The Taylor Range Country Club, GPS oval, Woodlands Memorial Playground and Park, cafés, restaurants and Ashgrove Golf Club are all within easy reach.
- Within 3 kms of the property are schools such as Mt St Michaels College, Marist College, Mater Dei Primary School and Ashgrove State School. The older family members can jump on the bus and be in the CBD in no time.
Representing great value and unbridled potential, 72 St Johns Avenue is sure to be snapped up quickly.
"St. John's Wood ...on account of its beauty, has been sold to the best people in the State—people of wealth, repute and undoubted position. This alone will make the name of St. John's Wood a hallmark of distinction and exclusiveness."- 1927 The Brisbane Courier. 2 August, p 36
72 St Johns Avenue is proudly marketed by Carmen Briggs who has been selling real estate in Ashgrove for 10 years.
Carmen makes buying real estate SIMPLE, EASY, & STRESS FREE, so call Carmen today to arrange an inspection of this home.
This property is being sold by auction and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
|Land Size||607 sqm|
|Approx year built||1947|
|Garaging / carparking||Open carport, Off street|
|Outdoor living||Deck / patio|
|Locality||Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport|