Open Home Dates:
Beyond the traditional façade of this post-war home is a stylishly renovated family oasis showcasing the finest quality fixtures and fittings, clean lines, high ceilings and highly polished timber floors.
Positioned on a 690 sqm block in one of Ashgrove's favourite streets, 65 Farrell Street provides a growing family with plenty of space, as well as a sophisticated lifestyle, near shops, parks and sought-after schools.
- Spread across two levels, this meticulously renovated home offers a thoughtfully designed layout with space for all stages of family life.
- Upon entering the home you are greeted by a grand staircase leading to the upper level and the central hub of the home.
- The open plan dining area opens through beautiful French doors onto the front verandah and flows freely to the stunning kitchen, living area and enormous covered entertaining deck.
- Three generous bedrooms are located on the upper level, including the generous master suite.
- The spacious master suite boasts a walk-in wardrobe and luxurious ensuite. French doors allow direct access onto the rear deck.
- A family bathroom with bath and separate toilet are also located on this level.
- The upper level is serviced by ducted air-conditioning while the lower level has two split-system air-conditioners.
- The fourth bedroom, separate home office, additional bathroom and spacious laundry are located on the lower level.
- The fully fenced yard provides plenty of space for the children and pets to play.
- There is a double lock up garage and additional storage space.
- This fantastic home is located in the catchment areas for Oakleigh State School and Everton Park State High School.
- You are just a short walk to Oakleigh State School (approximately 450m).
- The ever popular Famished on Frasers cafe and Marche du Macaron are located less than a 5 minute drive away.
- You are close to Dorrington Park, Marist Brothers College, Mount St Michaels College and GPS Sporting Grounds.
- Public transport provides easy access to the CBD and surrounding suburbs.
A home of this calibre, with such attention to detail, is so often admired but rarely made available. For the local families hooked on the Ashgrove lifestyle looking to upgrade or for families wanting to join our community, there is no better opportunity to find the perfect family base. This highly sought after lifestyle and location will impress even the most discerning buyers.
|Land Size||690 sqm|
|Garaging / carparking||Double lock-up|
|Heating / Cooling||Split cycle a/c, Ducted, Ceiling fans|
|Living area||Open plan|
|Main bedroom||Walk-in-robe and Heating / air conditioning|
|Ensuite||Bath, Separate shower|
|Bedroom 2||Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning|
|Bedroom 3||Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning|
|Bedroom 4||Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning|
|Additional rooms||Office / study|
|Main bathroom||Bath, Separate shower|
|Outdoor living||Deck / patio, Verandah|