Open Home Dates:
Do you have a large family, require a home office, or simply not satisfied with one living area? Look no further; this renovated, low-set home is now available and boasts a versatile multipurpose space which can be used either as a second living room or fifth bedroom. The owners have purchased elsewhere and must sell; this is your opportunity to secure a large family home in a desirable cul-de-sac location.
* Four king-sized bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-ins;
* Second living area, already enclosed for use as a fifth or master bedroom;
* Multiple outdoor entertaining spaces & grassed areas;
* Massive renovated kitchen, ideal for hosting family & friends.
Upon entering the property, you are greeted by combined living and dining space which is air-conditioned, freshly painted, and sporting new tiles and ceilings. This adjoins the truly massive kitchen - renovated, it boasts granite benchtops, breakfast bar, brand new oven, and an abundance of storage space.
Branching off the main hallway are the four bedrooms - each is king-sized with ceiling fans, and built-in wardrobes. Family members of all ages will feel comfortable in the generously sized bedrooms, and you can rest assured children and teenagers alike will enjoy the privacy. The spacious main bathroom was renovated only two years ago, with a walk-in shower, double vanity, and deep bathtub for your relaxation.
The most compelling part of 87 Belclare Street is the generously sized multipurpose space. Currently utilised as a second living area, this room has a spacious ensuite, study nook, plus direct access to the paved courtyard. Aside from the obvious choice of being a fifth bedroom for the growing family, the options are limited only by your imagination. Nestled at the rear of the home, this space is perfect for a private master retreat, or alternatively build a kitchenette for a fully equipped home office.
In addition to the desirable layout, this property is peacefully located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac while still conveniently located within a 10km radius of the Brisbane CBD. You will be spoilt for choice with quality local schools, and sit within the catchment area for both Hilder Road State School and The Gap State High School which has been consistently ranked in the Top 5 state schools in Queensland.
Additional features include:
* Natural bushland at the rear of the block, ensuring quiet surrounds and privacy;
* Large linen cupboard and internal laundry;
* Recently landscaped gardens, with privacy hedges planted at the front of the home;
* Multiple flat, grassy areas for children and pets to play;
* Covered carport, easily enclosed to create a secure garage.
(All distances are approximate and sourced from Translink & Google Maps):
* 900m walk to Bus Stop 41, with 380 route to the Brisbane CBD;
* 950m walk to Hilder Road State School;
* 1km walk to Wittonga Park, with dog park, BBQ facilities, and playgrounds;
* 3km to The Gap Shopping Village;
* 12km drive to the city, sitting within a 10km radius of the Brisbane CBD.
The Gap is known for its remarkable beauty, large character homes, leafy streets and hilly aspect. Backing onto beautiful reserves of native bushland and National Parks and surrounded on three sides by Mt Coot-tha, Mt Glorious, Mt Nebo and Taylor's Range - making it the perfect bush retreat for city professionals and the perfect place to raise a family. To the south and west of The Gap is D'Aguilar National Park, known for its sheltered pockets of sub-tropical rainforest, dense forests and spectacular views. There are designated bushwalks throughout the park, and on Mt Nebo Road, you'll find Walkabout Creek - an interactive wildlife education centre, with a new Family Swimming Area on Enoggera Reservoir. There is a variety of speciality stores and medical facilities, as well as a shopping village, access to playgrounds and dog parks and The Gap golf course.
|Land Size||602 sqm|
|Video Tour Url:||https://youtu.be/lpFkbtM7DsU|