Open Home Dates:
Located in a sought-after pocket of The Gap, 35 Cambridge Close is a sprawling lowset home complete with a functional floor plan for the growing family. Perfectly positioned on a generous 1,442 sqm block, this home is sure to tick all the right boxes!
- The home boasts a well-thought out floor plan, ideal for the growing family;
- The front deck offers beautiful leafy views over the surrounding area and is a quiet haven to enjoy your morning coffee.
- The formal living and dining areas are located at the front of the home. Curl up on the couch in the formal living area and enjoy the wood burning fire place during those cold winter nights.
- The large informal living area has direct access to the rear entertaining area and is the perfect place to unwind with the family after a long day.
- An enormous eat in kitchen forms the hub of the home and offers heaps of bench and storage space.
- There are 5 bedrooms throughout the home with the master bedroom boasting an ensuite and walk-in robe. Two of the remaining bedrooms have built-ins and the 4th bedroom has a walk-in robe. The fifth bedroom could be used as a home office.
- There is ducted air-conditioning throughout to cater for all seasons.
- A family bathroom with separate toilet is centrally located.
- A resort-style salt water swimming pool is located off the rear entertaining area and is sure to be a hit with family and friends.
- There is a large, flat back yard with landscaped gardens - perfect for the children or pets to play!
- There is a solar hot water system with a 5KW invertor and 24 solar panels.
- The home also offers ample storage options, a double car garage, off street car parking space for one car and easy access to the rear of the home.
- The home is situated in the Hilder Road State School catchment and takes approximately 8 minutes to walk to the school (approximately 650m). It also falls into The Gap State High School catchment area and is only a few minutes' drive away (approximately 2.6km).
Stepping through the door you will realise very quickly that this home is something special. Immaculately maintained, this home is ready for you to move straight in and enjoy.
Carmen makes buying real estate SIMPLE, EASY, & STRESS FREE, so call Carmen today to arrange an inspection to view this fantastic home.
About the area:
There are several shopping centres and supermarkets within easy reach along with restaurants, parkland, professional services, sporting facilities (including The Gap Health and Racquet Club, Taylor Range Club and The Gap Golf Course), child care centres and private and public primary and secondary schools.
Every Sunday you will enjoy the gastronomical pleasures and village atmosphere of The Gap Farmers Market where you will find over 60 stalls overflowing with fresh fruit and vegetables and local delights. Located at Hilder Road State School between 6:00 am and 12:00 pm, this market is a great activity for the family.
As well as the excellent local amenities on Waterworks Road, the neighbouring suburb of Ashgrove features the Ashgrove Avenue & Ashgrove Central shopping centre. A little further towards the city are Rosalie's brilliant restaurants, cafes and gourmet food outlets, and fashionable Paddington with its restaurants, antique stores, up-market boutiques, variety shopping and entertainment venues.
The Gap State School, Payne Road Primary School , Hilder Road School and St Peter Chanel Catholic Primary Schools are all located in The Gap and only minutes away are the highly-regarded Ashgrove Marist Boys College, Mater Dei Primary School, Stuartholme and Mount St Michaels Girls Schools.
The Gap is within very easy reach of Brisbane Forest Park with its natural bush land, walking trails wildlife and magnificent mountain top views. It is also a short drive to enjoy the country village atmosphere and weekend markets of the Samford Valley.
|Land Size||1442 sqm|