Open Home Dates:
You will love the peace and tranquillity of this secure gated complex, and appreciate the lovely lush garden surrounds. Enjoy open plan living area flowing out to your very own private courtyard ready to sit back & relax or entertain friends.
Upstairs features two spacious bedrooms, master with air-conditioning, built-ins and a two-way bathroom. Enjoy the easy, low maintenance lifestyle of living in a secure complex with an onsite manager and close to all the local amenities.
Features to enjoy:
- Open plan living leading to a private courtyard
- Centralised kitchen with dishwasher
- Internal separate laundry
- Powder room downstairs
- Two way bathroom upstairs
- Spacious bedrooms both with built-ins
- Main bedroom with A/C and ceiling fan
- Single Car garage with storage room
- Plenty of visitor car park
- Secure, gated complex with intercom entry
- On-site manager
- Private location in bushland setting
- BBQ facilities within complex
- Pet friendly subject to body corporate approval
- Fantastic tenant in place, lease 20/11/2010- 19/11/17 ($360 p/w)
- Body Corporate $945 per quarter
Just 8 kilometres from the CBD Everton Park has become a real estate hot spot amongst savvy investors, renovators and astute home owners. With easy access to major transport corridors including South Pine Road, Old Northern Road and through to Stafford Road and the M7 tunnel and Airport Link commuting is a breeze.
Everton Park is fast growing and offers many lifestyle options being located within easy access to the popular bikeways and amongst the central hub of activities, sport and community events at the very popular Teralba Park.
Everton Park State High and State Primary, Northside Christian College and Prince of Peace Lutheran College are all popular schooling choices amongst discerning locals. City bus stops are a stroll from the door step and popular shopping centres, cafes and the Mitchelton Train Station are at your fingertips.
|Unit style||Hotel / strata, Number in block: 40|
|Garaging / carparking||Single lock-up|
|Construction||Timber and Brick|
|Roof||Tile and Concrete|
|Walls / Interior||Gyprock|
|Flooring||Tiles and Carpet|
|Window coverings||Blinds (Vertical)|
|Heating / Cooling||Split cycle a/c, Ceiling fans|
|Property Features||Safety switch, Smoke alarms|
|Kitchen||Original, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven and Double sink|
|Living area||Open plan|
|Main bedroom||Double and King|
|Main bathroom||2 way, Bath|
|Outdoor living||Entertainment area (Covered)|
|Water supply||Town supply|
|Locality||Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport|