Open Home Dates:
This river front unit is simply a gem. Right on Brisbane River at Kayes Rocks in Toowong, it is in a prime and perfect position to take advantage of all the benefits that living in Toowong has to offer. River views, surrounded by green spaces and parkland, train and bus transport just minutes away, and bikeways and walking paths at your door. With Toowong Village only five minutes, easy living gets no easier.
- Large, private and secure
- North-easterly aspect overlooking Brisbane River
- Two very large bedrooms with built in cupboards
- Both bedrooms step out onto the balcony
- Surrounded by gardens and parkland
- Beautifully maintained
- Peaceful living within a block of 9 units.
- Freshly painted and new carpets
- Large floor plan - 120 m2
- Low Body Corps Fees - $890 p/q
- Rates - $675 p/q
Open homes commence Saturday 24th June and thereafter scheduled during the week, and Saturdays. Your enquiry is welcomed - please contact Margo McLay at Harcourts Solutions.
- Toowong is a riverside suburb, 6 kms from Brisbane's CBD.
- Being very close the Qld University, rental demand will remain strong.
- Toowong is in the Walter Taylor Ward, a progressive Brisbane City Council ward committed community development, reducing traffic congestion in local streets and continuing improvement to public transport.
In addition, the unit block on 1,290 m2 has a land value of $6,100,000. Astute buyers will simply enjoy all the benefits that the unit offers until a redevelopment opportunity arrives.
Toowong is known for its distinctive character. Vibrant and interesting streetscapes, views to Brisbane City and the Brisbane River and a central hub offering all the amenities needed for everyday living just minutes away. The suburb is an eclectic mix of riverfront, character homes and contemporary living options, with lovely gardens and parks everywhere making it a much sort after place to live.
|Garaging / carparking||Single lock-up|
|Walls / Interior||Brick|
|Flooring||Tiles and Carpet|
|Kitchen||Original and Breakfast bar|
|Living area||Open plan|
|Main bedroom||Double and Built-in-robe|
|Bedroom 2||Double and Built-in / wardrobe|
|Main bathroom||Separate shower|
|Outdoor living||Deck / patio|
|Water supply||Town supply|
|Locality||Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport|