Open Home Dates:
This well presented, well maintained, 2 bedroom unit in a small block of 6, is just a stone's throw away from all the important amenities you'd expect.
The unit has been well designed with a front deck flowing from the living room maximizing its important use of space also allowing for great natural light.
The master bedroom has great space, complete with built ins and ensuite, more than expected in a unit of this size, makes for a solid investment or first home.
If it's a well positioned and private unit you're looking for, then this one is a must inspect!
- 2 good sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes;
- Master bedroom with ensuite and sliding doors overlooking the patio
- Open plan lounge/dining area with good access to natural light;
- North-east facing patio with leafy outlook;
- A well-appointed modern kitchen, with good bench space;
- Great size central bathroom and separate toilet
- Single garage
- Quite, convenient location;
- Great rental returns;
- Good access to supermarkets, specialty shops, restaurants, doctors and schools.
Everton Hills is a fast growing gem with plenty of sweeping bike ways throughout, parks and surrounded by nature, this place is capturing the hearts of many buyers for this sought after suburb. Being only 10km from the city with local facilities within walking distance it is easy to see why people are falling in love. Families have the ease with local schools nearby like the very popular Prince of Peace, McDowall state school and Northside Christian College.
Facilities for your local trades, hardware, automotive services and local shops located at Camelia Avenue, Chinook Street and Queens Road will make living easy. Local shopping centres only minutes away Brookside shopping centre, Kmart Arana Hills or short drive to shop till you drop at Chermside.
Once discovered locals stay in this gorgeous suburb and if you would like to know further about Everton Hills, I am happy to assist.