Open Home Dates:
Your accountant is going to love this one! Unit 53 is currently rented for a massive $558 per week! Combine that with one of the most desired positions in the complex and super cheap body corps, there is a whole lot going for 53 that you just don't want to miss.
You're getting a North-East aspect, top floor location, big floor plan and excellent return on investment. This is a no brainer!!
- Two bedrooms and one bathroom
- Secure under-cover car park
- 78m2 of living and entertaining space - 62m2 internal plus big 16m2 balcony!
- Quiet location on the top floor with views over Isaac Street
- Plenty of bench space in kitchen
- Excellent separation of the bedrooms
- Toilet separate to the bathroom
- Split system air-conditioning
- Pool and BBQ area
- Excellent onsite managers
Unit 53 has been aggressively priced as the owners want it to be sold quickly. Serious sellers will consider all offers over $375,000. This is the deal that you just don't want to miss. Please call Andrew quickly if you need more information!
- Moments to the CBD - Bus stop out the front of complex
- Woolworths is about 400m away
- It is a 12 minute walk to Queen Street Mall
- 700m to Central Train Station
- 7/11 and BWS bottle shop is only across the road (about 50m)
- Alliance Hotel (excellent food and great range of beer and wine!) directly across the road
- Council rates - $1300p/a approx.
- Body corporate - $3510p/a approx.
- Rent return - $558p/w fully furnished
Spring Hill's mixed-use lifestyle is for everyone. An entrepreneurial business population works alongside health and educational institutions to drive a diverse and innovative economy. People from all walks of life make the most of Spring Hill's outdoor lifestyle and cultural history. Visitors come to explore its rich building fabric and capture a view of its evolving story. Spring Hill is a place where everything is at your doorstep and the unexpected is every day.