Open Home Dates:
Ready and waiting for you to move in, this charming post war home is set on a 647 sqm block and offers the astute buyer an opportunity too good to miss. Positioned in a popular pocket of Keperra , 42 Crampton Street is within walking distance to schools, shops, public transport, bike paths and parkland.
- Polished timber flooring throughout;
- Combined living and dining area with air-conditioning;
- Spacious kitchen;
- 3 bedrooms, master with built-in robes and air-conditioning;
- Family bathroom;
- Double lock up garage at the rear of the home with a separate carport;
- Solar hot water system;
- Water tank;
- Potential for an entertainer's deck to be added in the future;
- Generous back yard, perfect for the children or pets to play;
- Approximately 400m to the Keperra Train Station;
- Hop, skip and a jump to the Dallas Parade shopping precinct;
- Short drive to Arana Leagues Club and Arana Hills Plaza;
- Approximately 1.1km to the Keperra Country Golf Club;
- Close to The Great Western Super Centre and Brookside Shopping Centre.
Carmen makes buying real estate SIMPLE, EASY, & STRESS FREE, so call Carmen today to arrange an inspection.
Keperra is a green, leafy suburb situated 9km from the Brisbane CBD. The suburb is home to a high level of transport infrastructure, retail and recreational amenity making it one of north-west Brisbane's most desirable residential addresses.
Keperra is a popular residential address for families with 43% of all homes occupied by this demographic group at the time of the last Census.
There are a number of parks, bushlands, recreational reserves and sporting club which afford the community a healthy and active lifestyle.
Keperra is particularly well serviced by retail amenity with a wide offering of shopping centres ranging from small neighbourhood convenience strips to larger regional centres all within easy reach. The Great Western Shopping Centre is Keperra's major shopping centre, anchored by Aldi and Woolworths, containing more than 50 speciality retailers and a large medical precinct.
Brookside Shopping Centre is a short 5 minute drive from Keperra in neighbouring Mitchelton. Brookside provides an expanded retail offering to the local community, home to Big W, Woolworths, Coles, 120 speciality retailers and service providers. Additionally Arana Hills Plaza is located 1.5 kilometres from Keperra providing further retail choice to the residents of Keperra. The Plaza is anchored by Kmart, Aldi and Coles and contains around 20 speciality retailers.
*Please note that furniture has been digitally added after the professional photography has been taken*
|Land Size||647 sqm|