Open Home Dates:
Your family will love this striking, split level home in a quiet pocket of Everton Hills. Tucked away from Walkers Road, this private family home has everything you will ever need.
The desirable layout includes open plan living & dining upstairs plus the additional living area downstairs providing almost unlimited options - this is a great space for the kids to play, use as a teenage retreat, or as a guest room. Outside, the lagoon style pool is a relaxing oasis for your family and friends.
This large high-set home is perfect for your growing family. Comprising four generously sized bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes. You will love the updated kitchen with new European appliances. Open plan living and dining areas with separate balconies offers multiple spaces for entertaining. In addition to the updated kitchen, there are two renovated bathrooms; rest assured that there is not a single thing left to do, other than move in and enjoy this brilliant home.
- Huge, private 886sqm block with plenty of space for the children and pets to play in the safety of your yard;
- Open plan living upstairs with additional living space downstairs;
- Generous open kitchen, complete with new European appliances and an abundance of storage and counter space;
- The four bedrooms are all generously proportioned to fit a queen-sized bed, plus built-in storage;
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and contemporary ensuite;
- Split system air conditioning;
- In summer, you will love relaxing beside the sparkling lagoon style swimming pool.
Everton Hills is a fast-growing gem; with plenty of sweeping bike ways, parks, and easy access to nature it is clear why this suburb is capturing the hearts of many buyers looking for a family-friendly location. Being only 10km from the city with local facilities within walking distance it is easy to see why this suburb has and will continue to see strong growth. Families will be spoilt for choice with quality local schools nearby, including the very popular Prince of Peace, McDowall state school and Northside Christian College.
Local shopping centres only minutes away Brookside shopping centre, Kmart Arana Hills or short drive to shop till you drop at Chermside.
Once discovered locals stay in this gorgeous suburb and if you would like to know further about Everton Hills, I am happy to assist.
|Land Size||886 sqm|
|Water heating||Solar, Electric|
|Video Tour Url:||https://youtu.be/ht97zM-FfbA|