Offering a chic urban lifestyle in an unbeatable location (2km northwest from CBD), this oversized one bedroom apartment will be gone before you can bat an eyelid, so be sure to give us a call for an inspection.
Located on the sixth floor, Apartment 2614 in the Village Centre is something really special. Inside the apartment you will be impressed by the spaciousness - with one large bedroom and a separate bathroom, a well-proportioned open plan dining, kitchen and lounge room. Off the lounge room is an oversized balcony offering fabulous glimpses of the communal centre green with lots of privacy. The kitchen and bathroom are modern and in great condition.
- Spacious layout with a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, incl. built-in wardrobe;
- Two-way access modern bathroom;
- Spacious open plan living and dining;
- Modern kitchen with gas cook top and modern appliances;
- Separate laundry with dryer;
- Includes a 'near new' split cycle air conditioning unit in the living area;
- Oversized balcony with communal centre green views;
- A secure car parking space and storage space;
- Westerly aspect and total area of 74sqm;
- Complex includes pool, gym and central park with a BBQ area.
The Kelvin Grove Village Centre complex is brilliantly designed with four separate towers divided by a central park which includes a lovely BBQ area, there is a gym, pool and sauna for use by occupants and the facilities are well maintained.
Kelvin Grove has become a popular suburb for a range of people wishing to live close to Brisbane City, Queensland University of Technology (QUT) and the Royal Brisbane Hospital. Located less than 3km north west of Brisbane's CBD, it is a hilly and pretty suburb. It has experienced good growth in median house prices over the past five years as buyers have taken advantage of the suburb's proximity to the city.
Kelvin Grove has had an infrastructure boom over the last 5-7 years with the development of the Kelvin Grove Village. The village is home to many shops, cafes, restaurants and a Woolworths. The Village is also the site of the weekly Kelvin Grove Farmers markets - a popular attraction of the suburb. Well serviced by buses with easy access to the city along Kelvin Grove Road and other major roads, Kelvin Grove will continue to attract residents and tenants.
Alan makes buying real estate simple and stress free, so call Alan today to arrange an inspection to view this amazing property.
Please note that furniture has been digitally added to the internal of the apartment after the professional photography has been taken.