Open Home Dates:
Five years old and perched on a treetop block with postcard views, it is clear why the current owners have loved living at 15 Highgrove Court. Privately positioned and elevated to capture the breezes, you will feel like coming home to this exclusive escape located within a 9km radius of the Brisbane CBD.
The owners have made the commitment to sell, and this property will be auctioned on-site on the 10th of June. This home will be sold at auction, if not prior.
- Four generous bedrooms & two bathrooms;
- Architecturally designed tri-level home built in 2012;
- Stunning easterly views above the treetops;
- Modern kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, steam oven & butler's pantry.
Upon entering the property, you follow the wide entryway with recessed panels to reach the media room with surround-sound speakers, alternatively used as a second living area. Three of the four bedrooms are privately tucked away at this end of the house. Each bedroom has all the comforts and conveniences you would expect; generously sized and fitted with air-conditioning, ceiling fans, built-in wardrobes, and plush carpeting. Serviced by a main bathroom, your eyes are drawn to the stunning dark tiling which is complimented by a walk-in shower, bathtub and separate water closet.
The heart of the home is deeply connected with nature. The living space flows to the alfresco entertainment area where you can soak in the stunning treetop views. Vaulted cathedral ceilings and louvers throughout this space allow for natural light and cross-ventilation to cool down during the summer months.
Sleek and modern, the kitchen is an entertainer's delight; the large butler's pantry allows for food preparation and storage, while the central location of the kitchen facilitates easy conversation and catering. European appliances, Caesarstone benchtops, an additional steam oven, and a five-plate gas cooktop will make every meal a pleasure.
Closed off from the living space is the master suite; the quintessential "room with a view", you will wake up each morning and relish the leafy surrounds through the large picture frame window. The luxury of watching television from your own spa bath has never felt better! Double vanities, waterfall shower in the ensuite plus an extensive walk-in wardrobe complete this master suite.
Local amenities (All distances are approximate and calculated using Translink & Google Maps):
- 750m walk to Stop 38, with the 380 & 382 bus routes to the CBD;
- 850m walk to Hilder Road State School and The Gap Farmer's Markets (11 minute walk, or 1 minute drive);
- 2.3km drive to The Gap State High School (4 minutes);
- 2.5km drive to The Gap Village Shopping Centre (5 minutes);
- Located within a 9km radius of the Brisbane City.
Additional features include:
- Undercover car accommodation for three cars with additional storage shelving;
- Garden shed with work bench & power;
- Designated laundry space adjoining the butler's pantry;
- Established terraced gardens, including mature fruit trees;
- Low maintenance grassed area for children and pets with Sir Walter Turf;
- Shaded back deck with newly stained, Merbau decking & anti-slip edging;
- Under-house storage, with gravelling and retaining wall to keep your belongings safe and dry;
- 5000L water tank with plumbing to toilets & laundry;
- 12 panel 3kW solar system.
The Gap Suburb Profile
There are several shopping centres and supermarkets within easy reach along with cafes & restaurants, an abundance of parklands, professional services, sporting facilities (including The Gap Health and Racquet Club, Taylor Range Country Club and Ashgrove Golf Course). The Gap is known for its quality education options, including childcare centres and both public and private schools for all ages.
Every Sunday you will enjoy the gastronomical pleasures and village atmosphere of The Gap Farmers Market where you will find over 60 stalls overflowing with fresh fruit, vegetables, and local delights.
In addition to the local amenities at The Gap Shopping Village, the neighbouring suburb of Ashgrove offers additional supermarket options. Closer to the city is fashionable Paddington with an abundance of cafes, restaurants, antique stores, up-market boutiques, and entertainment options.
The Gap State School, Payne Road Primary School, Hilder Road School and St Peter Chanel Catholic Primary Schools are all located in The Gap and only minutes away are the highly-regarded Ashgrove Marist Boys College, Mater Dei Primary School, Stuartholme School and Mount St Michael's College.
Brisbane Forest Park is easily accessible, boasting natural bush land, walking trails, wildlife, and magnificent mountain views. It is also a short drive to enjoy the country village atmosphere and weekend markets of Samford.
|Land Size||835 sqm|
|Video Tour Url:||https://youtu.be/S_crU28Deuk|