Open Home Dates:
You will love living in one of Brisbane's most sought after family suburbs via this immaculate family home nestled on an elevated 570sqm. Blessed with a fabulous layout, this fastidiously maintained family home is conveniently located in a superb position within walking distance to Hilder Road State School, parks, local buses and lifestyle amenities.
* With a comfortable two-storey configuration, it provides flexibility for the growing family and offers plenty of room perfect for a home office
* Three well-proportioned bedrooms plus a large teenage retreat/multi-purpose area
* Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, gas cook top and adjoining meals area
* Generous open plan living space brightened by a large sunroom
* Meticulously presented with recently rejuvenated interiors, polished timber floors and polished tiles
* Outdoor entertaining courtyard with secure level lawn and expansive fully fenced backyard with scope for further enhancement
* Automatic Double lock-up garage with plenty of extra room for storage, two water tanks and 5kw solar power.
* Air-conditioning throughout
* Short stroll to quality schools, parklands, transport and lifestyle amenities
* Pets considered upon application
About the area:
There are several shopping centres and supermarkets within easy reach along with restaurants, parkland, professional services, sporting facilities (including The Gap Health and Racquet Club, Taylor Range Club and The Gap Golf Course), child care centres and private and public primary and secondary schools.
Every second and fourth Sunday of the month you will enjoy the gastronomical pleasures and the village atmosphere of The Gap Farmers Market where you will find over 60 stalls overflowing with fresh fruit and vegetables and local delights.
As well as the excellent local amenities on Waterworks Road, the neighbouring suburb of Ashgrove features the Ashgrove Avenue & Ashgrove Central shopping centre. A little further towards the city are Rosalie's brilliant restaurants, cafes and gourmet food outlets, and fashionable Paddington with its restaurants, antique stores, up-market boutiques, variety shopping and entertainment venues.
The Gap State School, Payne Road Primary School , Hilder Road School and St Peter Chanel Catholic Primary Schools are all located in The Gap and only minutes away are the highly-regarded Ashgrove Marist Boys College, Mater Dei Primary School, Stuartholme and Mount St Michaels Girls Schools.
The Gap is within very easy reach of Brisbane Forest Park with its natural bush land, walking trails wildlife, recreational reservoir and magnificent mountain top views. It is also a short drive to enjoy the country village atmosphere and weekend markets of the Samford Valley.
|Available Date||Saturday, 27 May 2017|
|Garaging / carparking||Double lock-up, Auto doors|
|Kitchen||Dishwasher, Electric cooking and Gas cooking|
|Main bedroom||Double, Built-in-robe and Air Conditioning|
|Bedroom 2||Double and Built-in / wardrobe|
|Bedroom 3||Double and Built-in / wardrobe|
|Main bathroom||Bath, Separate shower|
|Water supply||Town supply, Tank|
|Locality||Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools|