The investment opportunity for this apartment is exceptional. Being situated in the ever popular QUT precinct you won't need to worry about finding tenants. Being only metres to campus and RBWH this will always be a great investment.
Or are your children attending a nearby University? - don't waste money on rent when you could buy an apartment to home them in for a similar cost per week.
With so many purchasing options available when looking to buy an apartment it's sometimes hard to know which to choose - we always recommend finding one that offers something unique to the market - Apartment 302 at Binary apartments is just that. With 82sqm of living space, a unique indoor/outdoor alfresco area with stacker windows opening it up in summer but making the space useful in winter also. The outlook out to Kundu park is simply stunning, how unique to be looking out to beautiful trees and greenery right in the middle of the Inner City.
- With 83sqm of internal space this apartment is larger than most in the village, completed with large windows throughout you also benefit from great airflow and a bright comfortable living space.
- The alfresco area has been incorporated to utilise space better (allowing for use all year around) and still capture the outdoor living feel that is so important in the Queensland climate. It includes large glass sliding windows throughout the space which when open creates the sense of being out on a balcony.
- The outlook is perhaps a loveliest feature of this home, with a lovely peaceful outlook over Kundu Park, complete with many lovely old trees, a communal vegetable garden and plenty of areas for picnicking or relaxing in the sun.
- The kitchen includes stone benchtops, sleek white cabinetry and omega stainless steel appliances. The island bench provides a great zone for extra seating and plenty of bench space for even the messiest cook.
- Both bedrooms are spacious enough for queen-sized bedroom settings and include built-in robes. The master bedroom includes an ensuite.
- The bathrooms are both a good size and both include showers.
- The apartment also includes a separate laundry cupboard and plenty of extra storage.
- Split-system air-conditioner.
- Complete with a secure car space.
- Boutique Building comprising 38 apartments over 5 levels.
- Boasting exceptional design capitalising space, aspect, light and views
- Sky Terrace - private resident area.
- Elevator access to each floor. Secure swipe card access.
- Café at ground floor level - great for your morning coffee or breakfast on the run.
- Binary is located just 100m from Woolworths, cafe's, restaurants, chemist, bottle shop, health club and much more.
- QUT Kelvin Grove Bus Station is only 200ms away and provides easy access to the CBD and the rest of Brisbane.
In the growth suburb of Kelvin Grove, situated within the sought after Urban Village, this apartment is in the perfect location. The Urban Village offers great shopping including many Restaurants and Cafes, a local Supermarket, Butcher, Chemist, Hairdresser and Beautician. The Village doesn't stop at shopping though with many other great amenities and services such as banking with the local BOQ, Dentists, Doctors, a fantastic Gym. All this within a 1 minute walk of your new apartment. The Urban Village is quickly becoming something special with the Saturday Farmers Markets and many Creative Events on the calendar every year. You will love being a resident of such a great community.