Open Home Dates:
Large top floor layout positioned approximately 70 metres from the road, capturing lovely views from your balcony across Kelvin Grove and out to Newmarket. Loads of extras (a huge built in study nook and extra study/reading section off the second bedroom), balanced with modern fixtures and fittings throughout.
Don't miss your opportunity, book your inspection today!
- The convenience of Herston Road, yet tucked away with lovely tranquil surrounds.
- Large layout at the back of the complex on the top floor.
- Spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area big enough for a full lounge suite, large dining table and chairs.
- The kitchen is beautifully finished with a mixture of crisp white and light wood colour cabinetry. Completed with stainless steel Blanco appliances. The best feature is the huge double door pantry (often lacking in apartments), providing ample storage for the home cook.
- The living zone includes a large study nook complete with built-in desk.
- Completing the living space is beautiful large square gloss floor tiling, air- conditioning, with sliding glass doors out to the spacious balcony.
- The balcony is a great size with room for outdoor dining and a BBQ. It looks out over trees and across to the views of Kelvin Grove and Newmarket.
- Both bedrooms are Queen sized with blinds and ceiling fans and extra space for a desk or bookcase. The master bedroom has a lovely outlook and direct access to a spacious ensuite. The second bedroom is pretty special with an extra large extra zone which would make a perfect study, reading area or huge walk-in robe (great for the shoe collection!!).
- In addition to the internal features you get the extra benefit of a secure car space and lock-able storage cage.
- Significant plant life surrounding the development, enhancing privacy between apartments and also from neighbours, as well as beautiful outlooks.
- Meticulous, stylish design with high quality finishes throughout.
- Secure bicycle and motorcycle parking provided.
- Designed for low ongoing maintenance enabling low body corporate fees.
In the growth suburb of Kelvin Grove, situated near the RBH and the Kelvin Grove Village, this apartment is in the perfect location. Offering great shopping including many Restaurants and Cafes, a local Supermarket, Butcher, Dentist and Doctors. The Village doesn't stop at shopping though with many other great amenities and services such as banking with the local BOQ, a fantastic Gym. All this within a walk of your new apartment. The Village is quickly becoming something special with the Saturday Farmers Markets and many Creative Events on the calendar every year. You will love being a resident of such a great community.
Call Jed on 0417 274 977 for further information or to organise your inspection.
|Property Type||Unit, Apartment|