Open Home Dates:
We are so thrilled to being selling the BEST apartment in the Prive Complex. This one has it all - lovely views across Kelvin Grove and out to Newmarket, a really spacious layout with loads of little extras (like a huge study nook and an extra study/reading section off the second bedroom), and beautiful fixtures and fittings throughout.
Make sure you call us to organise a private inspection - this one will be gone in a Jiffy (that's really fast, seriously - call us now).
- Large layout at the back of the complex on the top floor.
- Walk into the spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area big enough for a full lounge suite and large dining table and chairs.
- The kitchen is beautifully finished with a mixture of crisp white and light wood colour cabinetry. Completed with stainless steel Blanco appliances. The best feature is the huge double door pantry (often lacking in apartments), providing amply storage for the home cook.
- The living zone also includes a large study nook complete with built-in desk.
- Completing the living space is beautiful large square gloss tiling, air- conditioning and big glass doors out to the beautiful balcony.
- The balcony is a great size with room for outdoor dining and a BBQ. If looks out over trees and across to the views of Kelvin Grove and Newmarket.
- Both bedrooms are Queen sized with blinds and ceiling fans and extra space for a desk or bookcase. The master bedroom has a lovely outlook and direct access to a spacious ensuite. The second bedroom is pretty special with an extra large extra zone which would make a perfect study, reading area or huge walk-in robe (great for the shoe collection!!).
- In addition to the internal features you get the extra benefit of a secure car space and lock-able storage cage.
- Significant plant life surrounding the development, enhancing privacy between apartments and also from neighbours, as well as beautiful outlooks.
- Meticulous, stylish design with high quality finishes throughout.
- Secure bicycle and motorcycle parking provided.
- Designed for low ongoing maintenance enabling low body corporate fees.
In the growth suburb of Kelvin Grove, situated near the RBH and the Kelvin Grove Village, this apartment is in the perfect location. Offering great shopping including many Restaurants and Cafes, a local Supermarket, Butcher, Dentist, Doctors and a Beauty Palour. The Village doesn't stop at shopping though with many other great amenities and services such as banking with the local BOQ, a fantastic Gym. All this within a walk of your new apartment. The Village is quickly becoming something special with the Saturday Farmers Markets and many Creative Events on the calendar every year. You will love being a resident of such a great community.
Call Bridget on 0424628877 for further information or to organize your inspection.
|Property Type||Unit, Apartment|