This delightful townhome will impress you from the moment you walk in the door. The property has been beautifully refitted and renovated which includes a new kitchen, full repaint, and new flooring. This property will offer a fantastic home base for hospital workers (only a few metres walk to the hospital), University staff (only a 5 minute walk) and people needing easy access to the CBD (only 2km's away). All these close amenities are highly sought after.
With only 7 townhomes in the complex each taking up three levels this property is definitely unique. We love that you have no neighbours living above you and the double brick walls give great noise and heat protection.
- The first level includes a large garage with automatic door, plenty of storage space and a laundry.
- The central level is your living area and with 36m2 of space there is plenty of room for your large lounge suites and dining tables.
- The renovated kitchen provides plenty of cupboard and bench space for the home chef.
- Upstairs holds two large bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes.
- The master bedroom also has its own small balcony and an extra outdoor blind off the balcony for extra darkness during shift work, as well as air-conditioning keeping the room nice and cool in summer.
- The bathroom is beautifully finished with feature tiling and a modern vanity. It includes a shower over bath.
Herston is a small Inner City suburb with a population of about 1,800 residents. It is dominated by the Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital. The hospital campus is also shared by the Queensland Institute of Medical Research, New Dental Hospital and the Royal Children's Hospital.
The suburb is also well know for the Victoria Park Golf Complex, a favourite amongst Brisbane golfers (and mini-golfers too!) and a beautiful complex for weddings and events. It is the always the home of a major Bus way making transport anyway is Brisbane for Herston super easy.
Herston is mostly a residential suburb; many of Herston's residents are employed by the hospital, the nearby at the Queensland University of Technology in Kelvin Grove or make the short 3km trip to the CBD. There is also a significant student population that studies at the university.
The nearby Kelvin Grove Urban Village offers great shopping including many Restaurants and Cafes, a local Supermarket, Butcher, Chemist and with many other great amenities and services such as banking with the local BOQ, Dentists, Doctors, a fantastic Gym. Every Saturday the Village holds a Farmers market from 6am-1pm. You are also only moments away from the Newmarket shops. Also, you can make great use of the Northey Street Organic farmers markets every Sunday - arguably Brisbane's best markets.
This property will not last long! Please contact Harcourts Rental Management Solutions to arrange an inspection.
|Available Date||Friday, 21 April 2017|
|Garaging / carparking||Single lock-up|
|Kitchen||Dishwasher and Electric cooking|
|Living area||Open plan|
|Main bedroom||Double, Balcony / deck, Built-in-robe and Air Conditioning|
|Bedroom 2||Double and Built-in / wardrobe|
|Main bathroom||Shower over bath|
|Water supply||Town supply|
|Locality||Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport|