Open Home Dates:
Magnificently styled and spread across two levels, 45 Frasers Road offers a living experience like no other. The excellent design is a stunning combination of traditional and modern textures and tones with high ceilings, stylish fixtures and fittings throughout.
- A well-proportioned and elevated 809 sqm block
- Each room has been designed to take advantage of the leafy green outlook, natural light and breezes
- Two expansive living areas provide space and separation for the larger family
- The covered entertaining deck provides the perfect place to enjoy your morning coffee, unwind after a long day or host family and friends while overlooking the in-ground swimming pool and grassy back yard
- There are six generous bedrooms in total, four of which are located on the upper level
- The master suite boasts a decadent ensuite and walk-in robe
- There are an additional two luxurious family bathrooms
- The lower level of the home is ideal for dual living and offers the second large living area, third bathroom and separate laundry with kitchenette. The current owners have designed the area to create space and privacy for their family
- Ducted air conditioning has been installed to keep you cool in the height of Summer and warm in Winter
- There is video screen intercom, 2 way lighting features and an automatic sprinkler system
- Plenty of storage options are available throughout , including an attic storage space
- There is a double lock up garage with additional off-street parking space
- Walking distance to Dorrington Park, Marist Brothers College, Mount St Michaels College and GPS Sporting Grounds
- Footsteps from the popular Famished on Frasers café
- Close to public transport
A home of this calibre, with such attention to detail, is so often admired but rarely made available. For the local families hooked on the Ashgrove lifestyle looking to upgrade or for families wanting to join our community, there is no better opportunity to find the perfect family base. This highly sought after lifestyle and location will impress even the most discerning buyers.
Ashgrove is ranked among Brisbane's most desirable suburbs and is located approximately 4 km North-West of the CBD. This prestigious family home is move in ready and offers an enviable lifestyle just moments from Marist Brothers College, Mount St Michaels College, Ashgrove State School, St Finbarr's School and Mater Dei Catholic School.
Some of Brisbane's best cafes, restaurants and fashion boutiques in centres including Ashgrove Avenue's village atmosphere, Ashgrove Central and The Gap's excellent local amenities on Waterworks Road are close by. Also within easy reach are Rosalie's brilliant restaurants, cafes and gourmet food outlets, fashionable Paddington with its restaurants, antique stores, upmarket boutiques, variety shopping and entertainment venues, Milton's Park Road and the specialty shops of the Toowong Shopping Centre. The Bronco's Rugby League Club is in neighbouring Red Hill.
45 Frasers Road is proudly marketed by Carmen Briggs who has been selling real estate in Ashgrove for 10 years.
Carmen makes buying real estate SIMPLE, EASY, & STRESS FREE, so call Carmen today to arrange an inspection of this home.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
|Land Size||809 sqm|