Open Home Dates:
Well, look no further...... 1381 Waterworks Road will present you with a wonderful opportunity to buy a 3,493 sqm block comprising of a family home to enjoy now and maybe even develop in the future! Surrounded by native fauna and flora and complete with a chicken coop and enclosed veggie garden but less than 10km to the city.
The features of this home include:-
- Renovated open plan kitchen with granite benches, high end appliances overlooking family room and dining space.
- Master suite including walk in robe, modern ensuite bathroom and large home office
- 4 additional large bedrooms.
- Main family bathroom and separate toilet.
- Formal and informal living spaces, including large pool room.
- Polished timber floors and ducted air conditioning.
- Great outdoor entertaining space with expansive deck.
- Under cover Al-fresco dining overlooking sparkling in ground pool.
- Self-contained granny flat with modern kitchen, ensuite and its own deck.
- 2 car undercover accommodation with room for parking 2 additional cars.
- Foxtel and cable internet are already installed.
- A modern, well-appointed self-contained flat with stone bench kitchen and lounge area.
- Separate bedroom with modern ensuite and its own large private deck
Situated close to Walkabout Creek, Enoggera Reservoir and with 2 minute access to the park n' ride making commuting to the city and Suncorp stadium a breeze.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
About the area:
There are several shopping centres and supermarkets within easy reach along with restaurants, parkland, professional services, sporting facilities (including The Gap Health and Racquet Club, Taylor Range Club and The Gap Golf Course), child care centres and private and public primary and secondary schools.
Every Sunday you will enjoy the gastronomical pleasures and the village atmosphere of The Gap Farmers Market where you will find over 60 stalls overflowing with fresh fruit and vegetables and local delights.
As well as the excellent local amenities on Waterworks Road, the neighbouring suburb of Ashgrove features the Ashgrove Avenue & Ashgrove Central shopping centre. A little further towards the city are Rosalie's brilliant restaurants, cafes and gourmet food outlets, and fashionable Paddington with its restaurants, antique stores, up-market boutiques, variety shopping and entertainment venues.
The Gap State School, Payne Road Primary School , Hilder Road School and St Peter Chanel Catholic Primary Schools are all located in The Gap and only minutes away are the highly-regarded Ashgrove Marist Boys College, Mater Dei Primary School, Stuartholme and Mount St Michaels Girls Schools.
The Gap is within very easy reach of Brisbane Forest Park with its natural bush land, walking trails wildlife, recreational reservoir and magnificent mountain top views. It is also a short drive to enjoy the country village atmosphere and weekend markets of the Samford Valley.
|Land Size||3493 sqm|