From the stunning polished timber floorboards to the beautiful French doors, your next home is packed full of warmth and character. With quality renovations throughout including a designer kitchen and bathroom, this property will not be available for long. Look forward to weekends spent entertaining on your expansive back deck; Friday night drinks, Saturday BBQ's or Sunday Roasts, you can cater for all. With strict instructions to sell on or before Auction day, inspections are an absolute must. Don't miss out, call the James Gwynne team now!
Benefits for your consideration:
- Renovated kitchen with gas cooktop and oven, double sink and stainless steel appliances
- Fully-fenced backyard with double side gate and room for a trailer
- Fully renovated bathroom with bath and designer tiles
- Front deck and huge insulated entertainers back deck
- Open lounge and dining room with polished timber floorboards
- Separate laundry and electric hot water
- Polished timber floorboards
- Master bedroom with large built in robe and ceiling fan
- Two generous double bedrooms
- Double lock-up tandem garage
- Smoke alarms and safety switches
- Located on a quiet cul-de sac walking distance from schools, shops and transport.
Somerset Hills State School - 500m walk approx.
Craigslea State High School - 5mins approx.
Padua College- 5mins approx.
Webster Rd at Somerset Hills, stop 36 - 325 & 335 (CBD) - 700m walk approx.
Alderley Station - 10mins approx.
Westfield Chermside - 9mins approx.
Holy Spirit Northside Private Hospital - 5mins approx.
Brisbane Airport - 17mins approx.
Brisbane CBD - 15mins approx.
Popular Stafford Heights is situated only 8ks to the CBD and within close proximity to schools, shopping facilities, as well as public transport. Nearby shopping Centres include, Westfield Chermside, Brookside, Flockton Village, Stafford City and Everton Park. Medical facilities close by include: North West Private Hospital, Prince Charles and Holy Spirit Hospitals at Chermside. Schools include Padua College, Kedron and Kelvin Grove State Colleges, Stafford & Stafford Heights primary. The suburb of Stafford Heights benefits from the Northern Busway, the northern link tunnels.
|Land Size||602 sqm|
|Garaging / carparking||Tandem|
|Walls / Interior||Gyprock|
|Flooring||Tiles and Polished|
|Window coverings||Drapes, Blinds|
|Heating / Cooling||Ceiling fans|
|Property Features||Safety switch, Smoke alarms|
|Kitchen||Modern, Dishwasher, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink and Finished in Laminate|
|Living area||Separate living, Separate dining|
|Main bedroom||King, Built-in-robe and Ceiling fans|
|Outdoor living||Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio|
|Water supply||Town supply|
|Locality||Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools|
|Video Tour Url:||http://www.youtube.com/embed/lP8D6MhvQKg?rel=0|