Property is known as "Townhouse 1"
Spread across 2 levels and located close to all of the treasures that Paddington and Rosalie boast, this hidden gem will instantly impress.
Nestled in beautiful Bellavista Terrace, this small boutique complex comprises 4 townhouses perfect for low maintenance living approximately 6km to the Brisbane CBD.
- Unique terrace style townhouse;
- Close to the Paddington Cafe Precinct and just a hop, skip and jump away from the restaurants and retail stores in the City and Fortitude Valley;
- Immaculately maintained throughout ;
- Spread across 2 levels ;
- 2 Spacious air-conditioned bedrooms on the upper level, each opening to their own private deck;
- 1.5 bathrooms;
- Large open plan living and dining area opening onto the front courtyard;
- Modern kitchen;
- Multiple alfresco entertaining options;
- Private leafy outlook;
- Single lock up garage providing additional storage;
- Visitor car parking available.
There is no doubt that this is one of Paddington's true gems that comes onto the market only rarely and offers a unique combination of location and style.
For townhouse living at its best, don't look past this 2 bedroom home in a well-managed and maintained complex within easy access to shops, transport, cafes, schools, parks and professional services.
All about Paddington:
Paddington is one of Brisbane's oldest suburbs and is a very desirable residential location. Loved by locals and visitors, Paddington is both charming and iconic.
The rolling leafy hills of Paddington, Rosalie, and nearby Red Hill are speckled with quaint cottages turned enticing shop fronts, restaurants spilling out onto the footpaths, traditional tin and timber homes, and renovated Queenslanders.
Visitors will love browsing for quirky keepsakes, vintage and designer fashions, antique and second-hand treasures, retro goods, home wares, and artwork along Given and Latrobe Terraces.
Rosalie Village is a pocket of streets tucked behind Paddington, featuring a great range of international cuisines, cinema and a gourmet market.
As well as fabulous entertainment, food and shopping opportunities the suburb is surrounded by fantastic schools (both public and private), parks and playgrounds and the ever popular Ithaca Pool.
|Available Date||Friday, 07 April 2017|
|Garaging / carparking||Single lock-up|
|Living area||Open plan|
|Main bedroom||Double, Balcony / deck and Air Conditioning|
|Bedroom 2||Double, Balcony / deck and Air Conditioning|
|Water supply||Town supply|
|Locality||Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools|