You don't want to miss out on this stunning Queenslander style home, with it's fantastic verandah, downstairs "granny flat" and ample off street parking, it's not your typical four-bedroom house. Downstairs has been cleverly converted into a large rumpus/fourth bedroom with kitchenette, separate bathroom, private patio and external access. Look forward to enjoying your morning coffee on the verandah and spending the evening entertaining under your fully insulated patio. The home is packed full of character with stunning polished timber floorboards and beautiful joinery. Your next home is conveniently located near shops, parks and transport.
Benefits for your consideration:
- King sized master bedroom with ELFA walk-in Robe, ensuite and balcony access.
- Downstairs rumpus room/fourth bedroom with bathroom, wet bar, separate access and private patio. Perfect as a guest house, parents or teenagers retreat.
- Two double bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans.
- Separate formal living and dining room with split-cycle air-conditioning and stunning polished timber floorboards.
- Fully insulated covered patio with retractable screen and large easterly facing front balcony.
- Main bathroom with bath and separate toilet.
- Separate laundry with external access.
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar.
- Solar hot water system, 5000L Water Tank and fully fenced backyard.
- Large double car port, ample off street parking and side access.
- National Broadband Network ready.
- Close to schools, shops, transport and parks.
Patricks Road State School - 2.3km
Ferny Hills State School - 2.9km
Ferny Grove State High School - 3.5km
St Andrews School - 4.7km
SPAR Express - 150m
Friendly Grocer - 1.8km
Arana Hills Plaza (Coles & Aldi) - 3.1km
Brisbane Bus Lines Bus to local schools - Less than 200m
397 Route to Mitchelton Station - 700m
Ferny Grove Station - 2.9km
Bunya Dog Park - 500m
Ferny Hills is very conveniently located just 12km to Brisbane CBD on the edge of 'Brisbane Forest Park' with an abundance of parkland & easy access to the city with Ferny Grove Train close by. Arana Plaza is the major shopping centre for the 'hills district' home to K-Mart, Coles & Aldi. You'll also find a number of major banks, restaurants, take away stores and doctors within this shopping district & the Ferny Grove Tavern is only a short walk away. With a wide range of good quality schools nearby Ferny Hills is a great place to raise your family.
|Available Date||Friday, 17 March 2017|