A unit/townhouse alternative - you haven't seen anything like this before!! A brand new home with all the modern features in the spacious setting of your very own private house. A convenient location with a beautiful aspect, a truly special place to relax after a long day at work. You really must come and see for yourself!
- The Entryway and large front balcony is a stunning area to relax after a hard day at work, the beautifully stained woodwork is a really special feature.
- From the first balcony you enter the open plan lounge and dining space (through the bi-folding wooden doors). This area offers plenty of space for a lounge suite and dining setting.
- The Kitchen offers plenty of bench space and storage with electric appliances and dishwasher included
- Off the living area are 2 double bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes and fans.
- Separating the bedrooms is a very large modern bathroom.
- The house is beautifully finished with stunning polished solid wooden flooring throughout.
- Downstairs is the laundry room and a second toilet and garaging for 2 cars.
- Off the back of the house is a real treat, a beautiful private courtyard area complete with a stunning designer fence.
Kelvin Grove has become a popular suburb for a range of people wishing to live close to Brisbane City, Queensland University of Technology (QUT) and the Royal Brisbane Hospital.
Located less than 4km north west of Brisbane's CBD, it is a hilly and pretty suburb. A quiet location with super easy access to all major hubs - walking distance from the Kelvin Grove Village.
The village is home to a number of shops, cafes, restaurants and a Woolworths. The Village is also the site of the weekly Kelvin Grove Farmers markets - a popular attraction of the suburb.
|Available Date||Thursday, 08 June 2017|
|Property Type||Townhouse, House|
|Garaging / carparking||Double lock-up|
|Property Features||Unfurnished, Smoke alarms, Pets Allowed|
|Kitchen||Dishwasher and Electric cooking|
|Living area||Open plan|
|Main bedroom||Double, Built-in-robe and Ceiling fan|
|Bedroom 2||Double and Built-in / wardrobe|
|Main bathroom||Separate shower|
|Locality||Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport|