This recently refurbished 3 bedroom high set is a wonderful family home in a great location. Neutral colouring and durable flooring throughout, low maintenance gardens and fencing installed - all add up to this home having a great fresh feel!
- 3 Bedrooms with BIR's and Ceiling Fans
- Large eat-in kitchen
- Great sized living space leading onto front balcony
- Large front balcony enjoying city views
- Good sized back landing for added privacy
- Heaps of storage under property with 2 large utility rooms
- Separate laundry
- Double lock up garage with internal access
- Fenced section of the yard making it perfect for the kids or maybe the family pet
Don't let the main road deceive you! You are going to be high up, enjoying city views and breezes and you are going to be walking distance to schools, shops and transport.
Pets considered upon application.
|Available Date||Friday, 24 March 2017|
|Garaging / carparking||Internal access, Double lock-up|
|Property Features||Unfurnished, Smoke alarms, Pets Allowed|
|Kitchen||Electric cooking and Pantry|
|Living area||Open plan, Separate living|
|Main bedroom||Double, Built-in-robe and Ceiling fan|
|Bedroom 2||Double and Built-in / wardrobe|
|Bedroom 3||Double and Built-in / wardrobe|
|Main bathroom||Bath, Separate shower|
|Water supply||Town supply|
|Locality||Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport|