Open Home Dates:
This fully renovated home is located in a quiet Cul-de-sac. It has wonderful city and mountain views and offers uncomplicated living. You will love sitting on your balcony watching the sunsets, day after day!
The property offers:-
- Main bedroom with built ins opening onto balcony with views.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with freestanding cupboards
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher
- Renovated modern bathroom
- Lounge opens onto balcony
- Polished floor boards throughout
- Under cover parking for one vehicle
- Loads of storage space under the house
- Fully fenced yard
- Pet friendly
- Convenient location close to shops, schools, parks and bus
- Large, leafy backyard for the kids to play in!
This home has it all for easy comfortable stylish living so be quick this property will not last, book an appointment to avoid disappointment.
Everton Hills is a fast growing suburb, conveniently located approximately 10km to Brisbane CBD with an abundance of bike trails and parkland throughout.
A range of shopping centres, including Brookside Shopping Centre, Arana Hills Plaza & Everton Park Central are located nearby making living easy.
Local facilities, including public transport, are only a short distance away & Brisbane City Council buses service the suburb.
With a range of good quality schools nearby including the popular Prince of Peace, Northside Christian College and McDowall State School, Everton Hills is a great place to raise or start your family.
With an abundance of services at your fingertips, it is easy to see why Everton Hills is capturing the hearts of countless buyers for this popular suburb.
|Available Date||Monday, 01 May 2017|
|Pets Allowed||Pet friendly.|
|Garaging / carparking||Open carport|
|Property Features||Unfurnished, Pets Allowed|
|Kitchen||Dishwasher and Electric cooking|
|Living area||Open plan|
|Main bedroom||Double, Balcony / deck and Built-in-robe|
|Main bathroom||Separate shower|
|Water supply||Town supply|
|Locality||Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport|
|Lease Term||12 months|