Jack Dangerfield is the Business Development Manager at Harcourts Inner West and has been the Head of the Property Management Department for the past 5 years. Jack’s determination and hard work over this time has enabled him to successfully turn the property management department into one of the most efficient and well run departments in the Brisbane area. Highly organized with a keen attention to detail, Jack possesses excellent communication, negotiation and sales skills and is approachable, proactive and reliable. Jack has completed a Bachelor of Business, majoring in Management, at Queensland University of Technology
Jack offers a wealth of experience and can provide you, your friends or your family with an accurate and honest rental appraisal with the aim of finding you the best quality tenant, at the best possible price as quickly as possible.
• Harcourts Future Leader (1 of 20 selected Australia wide)
• Bronze Achievement Award for Property Management Business Development Oct-Dec 2015
• Harcourts Inner West: Awarded No. 4 Harcourts Office in Queensland 2014
• Gold Achievement Award for outstanding performance in Property Management 2013/2014
• Gold achievement Award for outstanding performance in property management 2012-2013